Monday, April 21, 2008

A few styling products I LOVE!

All of these products are my favorite products for getting the job done and making your hairstyle look sleek, shiny, and complete.

This first product is called Chi Silk Infusion. It's purpose is so add shine to the hair and protect while flat ironing. This is my absolute favorite serum for helping the hair by adding some vibrance to it. Here we have Thicken Up by Paul Mitchell. This too is a light serum with a strong hold. It helps give a thicker over all feel to your style and also adds volume and shine. I like this because it can be used in all types of hair and won't weigh it down.
One of my favorites for volume is this Volumizing Spray by Paul Mitchell. It is easy to apply you just part your hair and spray along the part. One thing that you have to be careful with is that this has a very STRONG hold and if you use to much it can be over bearing. But still one of my favs.


If your looking for a great root booster then here it is, it is the Extra Body Root Booster by Paul Mitchell. This is a great product but use sparingly cause it is also very strong.

Last but not least is Super Skinny by Paul Mitchell. This serum is great for helping with those frizzes that don 't smooth out and also it helps with cutting your drying time down to half when blow drying. This serum is the best for trying to get that silk smooth look and you don't have to use to much of it. Just rub it between your hands and work from the ends up and your on your way.



The reason I like all of these products is because they are very easy to use and they last a really long time. When I look for products one of my favorite things to do it look for a product in an average persons budget and then go from there. All of these products you have to use very little of them which helps with getting your money's worth. I hope some of this info has helped and if anyone would like to purchase please leave a comment and I can help you with that too.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love paul mitchell products. I really love the thicken up stuff!

abby's photo shoppe said...

I am soooo going to be stalking this blog! Thanks!
Abby (Amanda's friend)

Jason Biorn said...

How can i get my hands on your "products"?