Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sunless Tanner

I am always on the look out for a good sunless tanner that doesnt leave me looking like a rotten orange. I found this one last week and I have really enjoyed it. It goes on dark brown and you can see results almost instantly. A good tip I have is when applying sunless tanners first put lotion on all your rough spots ie. heels, knees, elbows, feet, hands. Then when applying the tanner mix in a little bit of your favorite lotion and that helps it to not be too over powering, also wear throw away gloves when applying. (If you happen to get to much sunless tanner on you,you can use rubbing alchol to remove some of it.) I even put this on my face and it worked great. It is called Fake Bake Self-Tanning Lotion. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Nicklepickle said...

what a brilliant idea....... I must say.. I might copy you!! you are so cute for being so creative and diong something like this! I hope all is well! your boys are adorable!