Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Refreshing Products

While my husband and I were on vacation in SLC we stayed in a Bed and Breakfast and I was thrilled when I saw that the tolietries that were left for us were all Aveda products. It was the Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner, the lotion and natural facial bar. Needless to say I was in Heaven! This products are great for a rejuevenating in the shower and the facial bar was great cause it didn't leave my skin dry it was actually very smooth and fresh feeling. This is my favorite product for a Lift Me Up kind of day! It is the Lemon Sage Body wash by Paul Mitchell. It smells so great and it has little ball capsules in it that lightly exfolilate your skin. Doesn't it sound so Yummy!

Here we have the Tea Tree Body Bar by Paul Mitchell. This Bar is great cause it has many uses. I don't use it all over my body I use it just to cleanse my face and it actually works great for small amounts of acne. My husband uses it for shaving and he loves it cause he usually gets razor burn and this has worked wonders. It smells minty and leaves your skill lightly exfoliated and fresh.
I have this soap in my bathrooms, it is the Tea Tree Hand Soap by Paul Mitchell. It is an antibacterial soap and it smells so clean and fresh. I put it in a different container in my bathroom and I have had so many people ask what is that soap in your bathroom it smells amazing.




All of these products are great when you are in need of some serious refreshing or as a daily use. I use all of these on a regular basis and they smell and work heavenly. I hope everyone can find soem space in there showers and bathrooms for these amazing products, I don't leave home without them!

1 comment:

Talia said...

Isnt' Paul Mitchell product great?!?! I worked in a Paul Mitchell signature salon and became addicted to all their products!