Monday, April 21, 2008

Shampoo and Conditioner

One of the best all around Shampoo and Conditioner that anyone can use comes from the company Nioxin. I personally use this product for multiple reasons. One of the main reasons Nioxin is known for is to help with thinning hair. I love it for this and it helps keep my scalp healthy as well which promotes good hair growth and healthy hair as well. If you are looking for a system for dandruff this is the products you should be using it is amazing! It also has a great minty smell. These next products are the K Pak Shampoo and Conditioner by Joico. These work great for damaged hair that needs a little bit extra help and some added nutrients to give it shine and luster without weighing it down. I love this system and like to use it right after getting my hair colored when it needs a little extra care.


Once again if you have questions about these products please leave a comment and I would be glad to help in anyway I can. I can also help with purchasing if anybody needs help with that.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Can I just say that you are awesome! My mom has done hair for the last 30-45 years! I love your passion! Wish i could do it but I can't...
Jason is so lucky to have you! I will check back often!

Rowberry Family said...

Iam so glad you are doing this blog! I love Joico products! I use the Joico gel! I would like to use some of these products! Do you have them in stock in your shop so i can buy some from you when I come?? E-mail me and let me know what you have available! My mom has also done hair for 30 yrs or so and I have her send me products from the beauty supply house! I cant wait to see your shop when we come! Maybe you can give me some tips on what kindof things i can do with my long, straight hair!