Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flat Iron

If you're looking for a great f;at iron within a reasonable price range this is the one for you! It is a ceramic flat iron by Paul Mitchell and it works great for all hair types. I personally have this flat iron and have had it for over a year and it is still working amazing. I recently purchased the new version of it and I have to say I didn't like it as much has I do this one. It is light-weight extremely easy to use, and heats up in 1 minute! If you are interested in more about this flat iron let me know. I can get it for retail for right arounf $100.00. It might sound like a lot but like I said I use mine almost everyday for the past year and a half or so and it still works like a champ. A good flat iron can make a world of a difference in a hairstyle!

No comments: